Swingers Contact Etiquette
Just like any other aspect of our lives, you will have a lot more success in the swinging scene if you follow the etiquettes that apply to the activity. We have brought together a series of generally accepted points of swinging etiquette which should help you have more fun.
- Please reply to all e-mails you receive from people responding to your ad.
- Most people will have spent time plucking up courage to write to you, and time thinking of the right thing to say to get you to notice them.
- Even if you do not want to meet the person you should let them down with a message, rather then just ignore them. It does not need to be a long letter, a short note saying something along the lines of "Thank you for your response, but you do not match what I am currently looking for, better luck next time" will at least let the respondent know they have failed. We always check our mail eagerly after we write to someone, hoping that someone has written back to us.
- If you are an escort advertising for business please advertise only in the escort section. If you are an escort advertising for play friends please use a different e-mail address from that used for your business. If we are made aware of people being asked for payment when responding to ads outside the escort area we will delete the ad.
- Always be polite.
- Tell the advertiser what you like about their ad.
- Tell them how you think you will meet their requirements.
- Make sure your profile includes a picture of your face - most people like to see the person, rather than a piece of genitalia. If they like the look of you, they will then ask for another picture, a nude one if they want it. (some people do want nude pictures from the start, but they will usually say so in their ad).
- Keep the language clean, match your response to the ad. Don't go straight in with a hardcore letter.
- If you are turned down by an advertiser, don't keep contacting them - you are not going to make any friends by being a nuisance or abusive. Just move on to the next advertiser.